Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

For our assignment we showed that teachers need to have and use technology in their classrooms in order to be up to date with the technology generation and to succeed as a teacher. Peggy Ertmer's article discusses how teachers knowledge and beliefs are different, because whereas beliefs generally refer to “suppositions, commitments, and ideologies,” knowledge refers to “factual propositions and understandings.” Collaboration is key to success because more heads working together are better than just one head working alone. Most people work better when they are working in teams than by themselves. The purpose of this article is to examine the relationship between teachers’ pedagogical beliefs and their technology practices. We used the google drive and the internet to show people how easy it is to use technology and if we can figure this out then I am pretty sure anybody can do it. We all three put in an equal amount of work as Stephen worked on writing the slides. I worked on finding the pictures, videos, and graphs and putting them into the slides. Kyle worked on the transitions of all the slides. Now take a look at our final draft and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. That presentation is completely enlightening. I'm deeply impressed by the skill it must have taken to create such a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I thought your presentation was good.I choose slide 2 as my favorite because of the picute.Your information was prepared well and was organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your presentation is good. I like all of the diagrams and pictures. Not sure what's up with the last slide though... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good presentation for the most part, I don't understand the last slide though, it doesn't make any sense to me. Not sure what the topic of collaboration in your post has to do with this because it was the only time you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really well organized presentation. It was a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought your presentation was interesting. I liked the video you chose with reasons to use technolgy. I think this is something that a lot of people need to think about ways to use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool presentation. I was very well organized and interesting. I wasn’t able to load the video that was most likely on my end. I could tell you put a lot of work into this, the article was had so many great points in it. I really enjoy reading education related articles. They keep me up to speed and well informed. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete